In order to drive results, you have to improve performance. Investing in training is a proven way to engage and motivate people. A smarter, more engaged workforce positively impacts performance and positions your organization to be even more competitive when the recovery takes hold.
Let’s be honest – you don’t have the time to motivate and energize your troops. In addition, you are tapped out idea-wise when it comes to building enthusiasm with your team. That’s where Rich and his team make things happen.
A fresh voice.
You want a fresh voice with a different approach that can energize your team while you focus on more important responsibilities. We can do that. We have been doing that for over 15 years. We’ve energized teams at Dell, Verizon, IBM, GE and other Fortune 500 companies – so we have the chops.
We have a long-standing reputation for providing professional development that’s relevant and effective. Our workshops inspire positive, meaningful changes in performance – for both individuals and organizations.
A cross-section of our most-requested topics & programs:
Small Business Domination
Running your own business is a lot of work. Anyone who tells you it’s not is either lying or has never actually started one themselves. The hours are long, sacrifices are great and you are assulted with new problems and challenges every day with seemingly no end. If you don’t have the constitution to weather these things, your business could implode on you faster than it started.
- Manage your time effectively with time blocking.
- Set goals that matter and are achievable.
- Track your business financials and logistics.
- Be a billboard – market your business with branding, great websites, and social media.
- Maintain and expand your reputation with past, current, and future clients.
- Learn how to pitch, sell, and close like the pros.
If you have a small business and it’s not BOOMING, you need this workshop ASAP.
Deliver Killer Presentations.
Transform yourself from inexperienced speaker to skilled presenter. You’ll learn how to present your ideas with conviction, control and self-confidence — and without fear. You’ll gain the specific skills and direction you need to become comfortable with your own presentation style. And you’ll receive expert advice on how to handle especially challenging situations. Most importantly, you’ll learn how to present by presenting.
- Tailor your presentation to your audience
- Expertly handle difficult questions and situations
- Communicate with clarity and conviction
- Make your content clearer and more memorable
Everyone needs this workshop — unfortunately, people don’t think they do and we all sit through AWFUL presentations.
Power Dynamics — Physical & Verbal Dominance.
WOW – powerful title – and every executive and business-owner needs to take this workshop. You’ll learn how to present yourself with confidence and take charge in situations with an assertive focus. FACT – this topic is not presented in MBA school and you can’t learn it ‘on-the-job’.
- Use your posture and mannerisms to portray yourself as a successful, up-and-coming executive or business-owner.
- Use assertive language to get what you want — even with people who have aggressive personalities.
- Body language affects how others see us — but it also impact how we see ourselves.
- Expertly handle difficult questions and situations.
Get Tough! The Best Jobs Are Never Advertised.
A flexible, (1, 2, 3, or 4 hour) interactive workshop that helps executives in transition get focused and motivated to find a new job. Rich will deliver a highly productive workshop that will produce:
- Motivated executives with an action plan to deliver.
- Clear minds that focus on the positive.
- Elevated standards that get executives out of their comfort zones.
- Three tools with an action plan as a deliverable.
Hands down, one of our best and most requested workshops.
Work Smarter, Not Harder – The REAL 40-hour workweek.
You probably see many of your coworkers constantly complain that they are overworked – working late hours, through lunch, etc. I will show you ways to first understand why people do that and why it gets them NOWHERE.
- The Big Three – Streamline/Delegate/Retire.
- Reconfigure Your Workday to deliver hours to your day.
- Under-promise, Over-deliver and be honest about time.
Leadership 2.0 – Make It More Effective.
As a leader or manager, your success is measured not simply by your individual contribution, but how well you get the work done with and through others. In this presentation, I discuss those changes leaders must make to be effective in today’s business climate.
- Improve communication to effectively set expectations for your direct reports.
- Apply delegation strategies to increase motivation and productivity.
- Use effective coaching techniques to maximize your teams performance.
Breakthrough Business Behaviors.
Built for groups of 100+ executives, simple techniques to help your entire team (or company) elicit outstanding performance. Answering such critical questions as:
- Do you wish you could apply creative thinking at work to try things that have never been done before?
- Do you doubt your own capacity for creativity and innovation?
- Do you have trouble getting creative thinking and solutions from your team?
Walk The Talk – Model The Behavior You Want To See In Others.
If you work in an organization, you’ve heard this complaint repeatedly. Leaders and managers say they want change and continuous improvement but their actions do not match their words. Targeting a number of basic strategies, you can enable organization change and impact the values, culture, and environment in a positive manner.
- Model the behavior you want to see from others.
- Hold strategic conversations to communicate clearly.
- Leverage communication tools effectively.
Action Plan Your Career – Steps To Make It As Easy As 1-2-3.
I can stand up and give you all the best tools, techniques, and secrets to make you more knowledgeable – but that won’t ensure success. By the end of this workshop, we will have worked together to compose a personalized action plan with YOUR goals and attainable activities to ensure that IT CAN BE DONE.
- Learn how to attack the low-hanging fruit first.
- Segment your activities into attainable, small steps.
- Track your progress and course-correct frequently.
Close The Sale – Get Sold On A New Way Of Closing.
You’re no idiot, of course. You know your product like the back of your hand, and you can prospect with the best of them. But when it comes to closing, you’re seeing more doors than deals. Don’t give up! Chances are it’s not you that’s responsible for your closing issues, but myths you’ve been taught about the closing process. Walk away from this workshop with actionable tools that will: , , and deliver a win-win for all parties!
- Allow your team to close more quickly.
- Be more effective.
- Push your team to ask for more . . . and get it from your prospects and customers.
Market Yourself To Success – Toot your own horn without blowing it.
With friends, colleagues – everyone you meet. Understand how to leverage basic interpersonal behaviors and tricks to get you noticed and appreciated.
- Learn how to network effectively and connect.
- Meet new, exciting, and influential people.
- Master assertive communication styles that allow you to go from being invisible to making key contacts that will deliver success.