“Today, organizations require people to work successfully in teams that depend on persuasive rather than hierarchical leadership.”
– Rich Gee
Successful leaders know where their industry and company is going and how to instantly respond to those changes.
You have to foster teamwork at all levels and align each team member behind a single vision to re-orient the ship when it’s time for a new direction.
Our programs will enhance your ability to overcome organizational roadblocks, build the right team, embrace change, and drive company performance.
We help companies invest in their most promising and talented executives — our Leadership Programs ready emerging leaders to manage today’s toughest business challenges. Lead under pressure, champion change, and build cohesive teams throughout the organization.
We’ve structured our curriculum to:
- Diagnose current levels of their employees and target the appropriate leadership style.
- Increase the frequency and quality of conversations about performance and development between themselves and their direct reports
- Create a healthy environment for all levels of the organization to support cultural change and move toward a high performance organization.
- Deliver leaders who are highly skilled at goal setting, coaching, performance evaluation, active listening, feedback, and proactive problem solving.
- Drive individual and organizational accountability by linking goals and planned intentions to an action plan.
Some of our more requested programs:
Communicate with Tact and Professionalism
Avoid misleading verbal and visual cues that interfere with clear, concise communication.
Power Dynamics — Physical & Verbal Dominance.
Every up-and-coming executive needs to take this workshop. You’ll learn how to present yourself with confidence and take charge in situations with an assertive focus.
Get Them To ‘YES’.
Learn the basic principles of influence and persuasion and use them to lead change, build effective partnerships and sell ideas.
Five Fundamentals Of Work-Life Balance
Understand the keys to work-life balance and gain tools and resources to support the creation of short-term change and making long-term sustainable choices.
Managing Conflict with Confidence and Presence
Examine beliefs about conflict that hold you back, practice skills such as centering, listening, and managing emotions, and strengthen your ability to make more powerful choices using both body and mind.
Immensely practical and hands-on, our Leadership Programs are designed to inspire, engage, and help your leaders develop the skills needed to meet whatever leadership challenges lay ahead.
Participants will be able to:
- Set the example for others by aligning their actions with shared values
- Develop and express their image of the future
- Inspire others to share a common vision
- Build collaboration, teamwork, and trust
- Strengthen the ability of others to excel
- Recognize the accomplishments of others