People often ask me what I’m doing now.
Each time I would type out a reply, describing where I’m at, what I’m focused on, and what I’m not. So today, I added a /now page to my site: richgee.com/now. A simple link. Easy to remember. Easy to type. It’s a nice reminder for myself, when I’m feeling unfocused. A public declaration of priorities.
What Am I Doing Now? As of December 2015 . . .
- Just completed a series of six two-hour sessions on Leadership 2.0.
- Gearing up for a HUGE series of workshops/coaching/follow-up workshops on Trust Based Selling.
- Coaching a great group of C-Level execs, successful business owners, and key people in transition.
- Re-launching areas of my site to make it more streamlined and focused.
- Reaching out to more people via Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
And always looking to make new friends.
Give me a call, email me, or just reach out via Twitter, LinkedIn, or Instagram.