Ever since I started my practice 15 years ago, I’ve always offered free coaching sessions to new prospects.
Why? Coaching isn’t something a typical person has encountered in their life. Also, coaching as a profession is very young – so most people don’t even know it exists. That’s why I sometimes get weird looks when I say I’m a ‘coach’.
The comparison I use at parties and networking events centers around athletic coaching. It’s kind of the same thing.
If you ever were in a sport in school, you had a coach. They were there to do a number of important things:
- Teach you how to play the game correctly.
- Teach you the basic moves and strategy.
- Keep you motivated when things get tough.
- Keep you focused on the goal.
- Address injuries and help you get back into the game.
- Play with good sportsmanship.
- Work well with the team.
- Keep your eye on the competition.
- And most of all: A good coach will change your life.
Guess what? That’s what a business coach does. Unfortunately, not a lot of people have applied these coaching elements to their business or career. That’s where I come in.
That’s why I offer a free coaching session — so interested prospects can learn more about me, my background and how I coach. I then take them through a REAL coaching session — where they test drive what I can do for them.
Most of the time — it’s transformational. I guarantee two things when I coach someone:
- You will be coached by a qualified professional about your unique situation.
- You will experience 1-2 significant breakthroughs during our session.
If you’re interested, why not try it? What do you have to lose?