“You don’t become a failure until you’re satisfied with being one.”
A fortune cookie — I found this in a darn fortune cookie!
How serendipitous life is — when you least expect it — the universe opens a door to enlightenment.
So what does this mean?
- You are not instantly a failure when you fail.
- No one can make you a failure.
- Only you can make yourself a failure.
- It’s easy to fail, but then it’s also as easy to decide to learn from your failure.
- Failure is a prolonged state of mind.
- Failure influences future behaviors.
Are you going to make mistakes? Sure.
Are you going to fail? Sure.
But we need to understand is HOW we react to that failure. If we let it defeat us — Failure has won.
If we step back and learn from our failure — we move on. We stay strong. We get that much closer to success.
So today — don’t focus on your failures, your losses, your dropped balls, your missed chances.
Today I want you to see what CAN happen. What you can do right NOW.
You’ll thank me.